Sunday 4 March 2018

my fovourite restaurant

hello my dear readers, today I'm here to talk about my favourite restaurant. And if you have read my last blog you could guess that my favourite restaurant is a pasta restaurant.                                         It's called the Pocomatto, located in Hasselt - Dorpsstraat 46. And every time I order a dish there, I never regret it.                                                                                                                                   Always simple but yet so savoury and delicious.                                                                       Although I must admit that most of the time I just order spaghetti bolognaise ( rather safe choice because that's always well made).                                                                                                         But I do recommend it to every pasta lover.

that was it for today guys, I'm off.
Bye, ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment