Sunday 4 March 2018

About me,

Hello guys my name is Ferre Everaerts and today I'm here to tell you guys a little bit more about myself. First of all, I'm a young student of 16 years old and I live in Belgium.                                 When I'm at home I like to watch something on the television or play a game on my computer, I'm a rather calm person. The games I mostly play are Dota 2 and Skyrim.                                             When I get bored of playing games I start watching YouTube or twitch. My favourite YouTuber's are YAW and Baumi, and they both stream on twitch to.                                                                         Apart from the gaming and computer stuff I do also enjoy cooking and sports although I don't make/ have enough time for these things. But there is one passion of mine were I spend all my reserve time on, and that's drawing and making animation movies.                                                                             further I can tell you that I absolutely hate homework and even worse is reading books.

That's it for now, see you soon ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment